Förändringar v2.3.3 -> v2.4.0
- New: When source is a 3D Blu-Ray information is shown about 3D-planes assigned to each subtitles.
- New: On conversions 3D Blu-Ray to BD-9/BD-25 2D+3D .ISO original subtitles depth are retained (subtitles 3D).
- Improved: detection of correct playlist in some BD's with various similar or duplicated mpls.
- Updated: MVC tools to Intel Media SDK 2015 Update 1.
- Updated: eac3to to version 3.28.
- Updated: Mkvmerge to version 7.7.0.
- Updated: x264 encoder to version 146.2538.
- Updated: x265 encoder to version 1.5.331.
Förändringar v2.1.7 -> v2.2.0
- New: initial support to encode MKVs using the x265 codec (HEVC).
- New: codec x265 v1.3+206 has been added to the installer package.
Förändringar v2.1.5 -> v2.1.6
- Improved: In 2D+3D.ISO output mode forced subtitles are individually flagged as forced (at stream level) since TsMuxer cannot make a whole track as forced in MovieObject.bdmv
- x264 updated to revision r2479.
- Mkvmerge updated to version 7.1.0
Förändringar v2.0.0 -> v2.1.4
- x264 updated to revision r2431.
- Mkvmerge updated to version 6.9.1
- BDSup2Sub updated to version 5.1.2.
Förändringar v1.9.5 -> v2.0.0
- Updated the runtime libraries to better Windows 8.1 support.
- Improved: GUI appearance and fixes some controls in Windows 8/8.1
- Several improvements in the installer.
- Improved: system of automatic notification and download of new versions. Less intrusive and allows to postpone the download later.
- Should fix (rare) crashes reported by some users in Windows 7 64-bit.
- New: integrated "Intel Media SDK System Analyzer" tool in the Help menu. Shows system compatibility with Intel Quick Sync Video acceleration and information about graphics drivers installed.
- Improved: default output folder is created on current user profile folder "C:\Users\user_name\BDtoAVCHD" and default temp folder is created on current user temp folder "C:\Users\user_name\AppData\Local\Temp\BDtoAVCHD".
Förändringar v1.9.2 -> v1.9.4
- Mkvmerge updated to version 6.6.0
- Improved: recreation of temp folder to default C:\TEMP if path and drive letter stored in configuration no longer exists. Avoids error "Unable to read BD structure" due misconfiguration.
- Small fixes and general improvements.