Förändringar v0.63 -> v0.64
- Changed Window GUI size (larger).
- Added Teletext options to GUI.
- Added -teletext to force teletext mode even if not detected
- Added -noteletext to disable teletext detection. This can be needed for streams that have both 608 data and teletext packets if you need to process the 608 data (if teletext is detected it will take precedence otherwise).
- Added -datapid to force a specific elementary stream to be used for data (bypassing detections).
- Added -ru2 and -ru3 to limit the number of visible lines in roll-up captions (bypassing whatever the broadcast says).
- Added support for a .hex (hexadecimal) dump of data.
- Added support for wtv in Windows. This is done by using a new program (wtvccdump.exe) and a new DirectShow filter (CCExtractorDump.dll) that process the .wtv using DirecShow's filters and export the line 21 data to a .hex file. The GUI calls wtvccdump.exe as needed.
- Added --nogoptime to force PTS timing even when CCExtractor would use GOP timing otherwise.
Förändringar v0.62 -> v0.63
- Telext support added, by integrating Petr Kutalek's telxcc. Integration is still quite basic (there's equivalent code from both CCExtractor and telxcc) and some clean up is needed, but it works. Petr has announced that he's abandoning telxcc so further development will happen directly in CCExtractor.
- Some bug fixes, as usual.
Förändringar v0.53 -> v0.54
- Add -nosync and -fullbin switches for debugging purposes.
- Remove -lg (--largegops) switch.
- Improve syncronization of captions for source files with jumps in their time information or gaps in the caption information.
- [R. Abarca] Changed Mac script, it now compiles/link everything from the /src directory.
- It's now possible to have CCExtractor add credits automatically.
- Added a feature to add start and end messages (for credits). See help screen for details.
Förändringar v0.50 -> v0.52
- Removed -autopad and -goppad, no longer needed.
- In preparation to a new binary format we have renamed the current .bin to .raw. Raw files have only CC data (with no header, timing, etc).
- The input file format (when forced) is now specified with -in=format such as -in=ts, -in=raw, -in=ps ...
- The old switches (-ts, -ps, etc) still work. The only exception is -bin which has been removed (reserved for the new binary format). Use -in=raw to process a raw file.
- Removed -d, which when produced a raw file used a DVD format. This has been merged into a new output type "dvdraw". So now instead of using -raw -d as before, use -out=dvdraw if you need this.
- Removed --noff
- Added gui_mode_reports for frontend communications, see related file.
- Windows GUI rewritten. Source code now included, too.
- [Volker] Dish Network clean-up
Förändringar v0.49 -> v0.50
- [Volker] Fix in DVR-MS NTSC timing
- [Volker] More clean-up
- Minor fixes
Förändringar v0.44 -> v0.4.5
- Added autodetection of DVR-MS files.
- Added -asf to force DVR-MS mode.
- Added some specific support for DVR-MS files. These format used to work correcty in 0.34 (pure luck) but the MPEG code rework broke it. It could work as it used to.
- Updated Windows GUI to support the new options.
- Added -lg --largegops from the help screen: Each Group-of-Picture comes with timing information. When this info is too separate (for example because there are a lot of frames in a GOP) ccextractor may prefer not to use GOP timing. Use this option is you need ccextractor to use GOP timing in large GOPs.