Förändringar v11.3.1 -> v11.4
- Supports the ability to sync your favorite music, movies, and more to devices with iOS 8.
Förändringar v11.1.5 -> v11.2
- This update includes several improvements that make playing your favorite podcasts even easier:
- Improved Episode Browsing
- Quickly find episodes you haven’t listened to in the new Unplayed tab
- Browse episodes that are available to download or stream in the Feed tab
- Save your favorite episodes to keep them offline
- Episodes can now be automatically deleted after you play them
- Tap on links that appear in podcast and episode descriptions to open them in Safari
- Ask Siri
- You can now ask Siri to play podcast episodes by simply saying “play podcasts”
- To play specific podcasts or stations, just ask Siri to play them by name, like “play TEDTalks”
- - Please note that Siri may not be available in all languages or in all areas.
- Additional Improvements
- Podcasts now supports CarPlay
- Start playing a station right from the stations list — just tap the Play button next to the station name
- Share links to your favorite podcasts using AirDrop
- This update also resolves playback issues after syncing with iTunes and improves stability while downloading podcasts.
Förändringar v11.1.3 -> v11.1.4
- This version of iTunes add the ability to see your Wish List while viewing your iTunes library, improves support for Arabic and Hebrew, and includes additional stability improvements.
Förändringar v220.127.116.11 -> v11.1.3
- This version of iTunes resolves an issue where the equalizer may not work as expected and improves performance when switching views in large iTunes libraries. This update also includes additional minor bug fixes.
- The previous version of iTunes added support for OS X Mavericks, Arabic, and Hebrew.
Förändringar v11.1.0 -> v11.1.1
- iTunes Radio. iTunes Radio is a great new way to discover music. Choose from over 250 stations or start a new one from your favorite artist or song. Enjoy iTunes Radio ad-free once you subscribe to iTunes Match.
- Genius Shuffle. Introducing a magical new way to experience your music library. Choose Genius Shuffle and iTunes instantly plays songs that go great together. Click it again to hear something new—enjoying your music has never been this easy.
- Podcast Stations. You can now create custom stations of your favorite podcasts that update automatically with new episodes. Your stations, subscriptions, and current play position sync over iCloud to the Podcasts app.
- Sync with iOS 7. You can now use iTunes to sync your favorite music, movies, and more to devices with iOS 7. In addition, iTunes now makes it even easier to quickly organize and sync apps to your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Förändringar v10.6.3 -> v10.7
- iTunes 10.7 adds support for iOS 6 running on compatible iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch models. This update also adds support for the latest iPod nano and iPod shuffle models.
Förändringar v10.6.1 -> v10.6.3
- Addresses a problem where iTunes may become unresponsive when syncing an iPad (1st generation) that contains an iBooks textbook
- Fixes a problem where photos synced to a device may appear in an unexpected order
- Resolves an issue where iTunes may unexpectedly delete playlists created on a device
- Fixes issues where iTunes may unexpectedly delete apps on a device Improves overall performance and
Förändringar v10.5.3.3 -> v10.6
- iTunes 10.6 adds the ability to play 1080p HD movies and TV shows from the iTunes Store.
- This release also includes many improvements for iTunes Match, including:
- Improved song matching
- Improved album artwork handling, downloading, and display
- Addresses an issue where songs may skip when playing from iCloud
- For information on the security content of this update, please visit: support.apple.com/kb/HT1222
Förändringar v10.5.2 -> v10.5.3.3
- Allows you to sync interactive iBooks textbooks to your iPad. These Multi-Touch textbooks are available for purchase from the iTunes Store on your Mac or from the iBookstore included with iBooks 2 on your iPad.
Förändringar v10.5.0.142 -> v10.5.1.42
- Adds support for iTunes Match
Förändringar v10.4.1.10 -> v10.5.0.142
- ITunes in the Cloud. iTunes now stores your music and TV purchases in iCloud and makes them available on your devices anywhere, any time, at no additional cost
- Automatic Downloads. Purchase music from any device or computer and automatically download a copy to your PC and iOS devices
- Download Previous Purchases. Download your past music, TV, app, and book purchases again, at no additional cost. Previous purchases may be unavailable if they are no longer on the iTunes Store
- Sync with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 5
- Wi-Fi Syncing. Automatically sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iTunes any time they're both on the same Wi-Fi network
Förändringar v10.3.1 -> v10.4.0.80
- Adds support for Mac OS X Lion. It now allows users to take advantage of the Full-Screen App capability. GUI slightly improved. Better integration with Windows Vista and Windows 7.
Förändringar v10.2.2 -> v10.3
- Introducing iTunes in the Cloud beta. The music you purchase in iTunes appears automatically on all your devices. You can also download your past iTunes purchases. Where you want, when you want.
- Automatic Downloads. Purchase music from any device or computer and automatically download a copy to your Mac and iOS devices.
- Download Previous Purchases. Download your past music purchases again at no additional cost. Your purchases are available in the iTunes Store on your Mac or in the iTunes app on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Previous purchases may be unavailable if they are no longer on the iTunes Store.
- iTunes 10.3 also adds Books to the iTunes Store, where you can discover and buy your favorite books on your computer and automatically download them to iBooks on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- This version also allows you to use Automatic Downloads with apps and books or download previously purchased apps and books from your computer or iOS device.
Förändringar v10.2.1 -> v10.2.2
- Addresses an issue where iTunes may become unresponsive when syncing an iPad.
- Resolves an issue which may cause syncing photos with iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to take longer than necessary.
- Fixes a problem where video previews on the iTunes Store may skip while playing.
- Addresses other issues that improve stability and performance.
Förändringar v10.1.1 -> v10.1.2
- Improves stability and performance, and adds support for CDMA iPhone 4.
Förändringar v10.0.1 -> v10.1
- Bug fixes. Adds printing support and support for devices running iOS 4.2.
Förändringar v9.2.1 -> v10.0
- Adds new social networking layer named "Ping".
- Adds support for iPod shuffle 4G, iPod nano 6G, iPod touch 4G, and Apple TV (late 2010).
- Renamed AirTunes to AirPlay.
- Adds visual improvements to list view.
- Improves performance.
- Adds additional support for VoiceOver Kit for iPod.
- New application icon.
Förändringar v9.2 -> v9.2.1
- Disables older versions of some incompatible third-party plug-ins
- Addresses minor issues with dragging and dropping items
- Addresses a performance issue when first syncing to some devices with iTunes 9.2
- Addresses an issue upgrading to iOS 4 on an iPhone or iPod touch with encrypted back-ups
- Addresses other issues that improve stability and performance
Förändringar v9.1.1 -> v9.2
- Sync with iPhone 4 to enjoy your favorite music, movies, TV shows, books and more on-the-go
- Sync and read books with iPhone or iPod touch with iOS 4 and iBooks 1.1
- Organize and sync PDF documents as books. Read PDFs with iBooks 1.1 on iPad and any iPhone or iPod touch with iOS 4
- Organize your apps on your iOS 4 home screens into folders using iTunes
- Faster back-ups while syncing an iPhone or iPod touch with iOS 4
- Album artwork improvements make artwork appear more quickly when exploring your library
Förändringar v8.0 -> v18.104.22.168
- Seamlessly plays the current song when creating a new Genius playlist
- Improves syncing spoken menus to iPod nano
- Addresses an issue of deleting HD TV episodes when downloading
- Improves checking for updates from the App Store
- Improves accessibility with VoiceOver
- Addresses problems syncing Genius results to iPod