Förändringar v3.2.0 -> v3.2.1
- Support APE cover art.
- Mac: Do not show empty menu icons for About, Find, Replace.
- Wrong size of picture when switching from file with only IDv1 tag to file with picture.
- Mac: Empty root instead of file tree when opening file on network share.
- Allow escaping of single quotes in kid3-cli.
- Qt4: Do not run qmlplugindump when building, it needs an X11 connection.
Förändringar v3.1.2 -> v3.2.0
- Release Name: 3.2.0
- Fri Mar 13 06:36:03 CET 2015 Urs Fleisch
- Release 3.2.0
- Support QML/JS scripts for user actions.
- Batch embed, export, and resize album art.
- Batch lyrics download.
- Recursive tag export.
- Support build with KDE 5.
- Support DSF files with TagLib 1.9.1.
- Option to mark pictures larger than a given size.
- Number tracks can reset track number for each folder.
- Number tracks can only format numbers or set total.
- Only expand subtree if shift is pressed with "Expand all".
- Support Ogg FLAC files.
- QML plugin.
- File suffix for export (e.g. picture) is determined by mime type.
- Image dimensions are displayed below picture.
- Crash when TagLib file is saved with changes in tags and file name.
- Deletion of picture frames from Ogg/Opus files.
- Setting description of Ogg pictures in frame table.
- Reactivate support for AAC and MP2 files with TagLib.
- Mac OS X: Avoid excessive memory consumption.
- Adapted to Discogs server update.
- Adapted to Amazon server update.
Förändringar v3.1.1 -> v3.1.2
- This bug fix release offers the possibility to change the permissions when trying to save read-only files. It fixes bugs like editing a frame for multiple files which do not all already have such a frame or the use of special characters in M4A files on Windows. The number of open file descriptors is reduced, which should solve problems when working with a huge number of files. The Discogs import has been updated to address the latest restrictions.