Förändringar v4.14 -> v4.16
- Fixed: A file progress issue in build 4.15.
Förändringar v4.13 -> v4.14
- 1.Fixed: File progress wasn't working in 4.13.
Förändringar v4.12 -> v4.13
- 1.Fixed: Improved support for files greater than 2GB.
Förändringar v4.11 -> v4.12
- 1.Changed: Numerous fixes for OSX and 64-bit compatibility.
Förändringar v4.10 -> v4.11
- NEW: Switched from MMX to SSE assembly, making compression and decompression faster.
- NEW: Switched to latest Microsoft compiler, making everything around 5% faster.
- Changed: Removed support for old Monkey's Audio 3.92 and earlier files (it hasn't been possible to make these files for over ten years -- use an old copy of Monkey's Audio to convert these files to the latest format if you have any).
- Changed: Fixed a few compiler warnings.
- Changed: Removed dependence on third-party NASM assembly compiler in favor of intrinsics (which compile nicely with all major compilers).
- Changed: Put all Monkey's Audio source code into a namespace APE so that linking into third-party projects should never have name collisions.v
- Changed: Switched from #ifndef/endif to #pragma once (now supported by any reasonable compiler).
Förändringar v4.09 -> v4.10
- Version 4.10 features an included Directshow filter (enables WMP, Zoom, etc. playback), a smaller download, a few bug fixes related to handling of corrupt files, and a new icon.
Förändringar v4.07 -> v4.09
- Changed: Updated to an icon that looks nicer on Windows 7 (sorry, still a monkey).
- Changed: Updated copyright dates.
Förändringar v4.05 -> v4.06
- Fixed: In rare cases, a corrupt frame could output as noise instead of silence when the decoder was ignoring errors.
Förändringar v4.03 -> v4.04
- Fixed: Directshow filter had an unnecessary dependence on a MSVC system dll.
Förändringar v4.01 Beta 2 -> v4.02
- NEW: Includes Directshow filter for decoding APE files in any DirectShow compatible player like Windows Media Player, Zoom, etc.
- Fixed: Corrupt APE files could cause decoder crashes in rare cases.
- Changed: Updated builder that gets better compression, making for a smaller download.