Förändringar v1.37 -> v1.40
- WebSiteSniffer now allows you to automatically add it to the allowed programs list of Windows firewall when starting to capture and remove it when you stop capturing. This option is needed when using the 'Raw Socket' capture method while Windows firewall is turned on, because if WebSiteSniffer is not added to Windows firewall, the incoming traffic is not captured at all.
Förändringar v1.36 -> v1.37
- Added 'Sort On Every Update' option.
Förändringar v1.35 -> v1.36
- Fixed bug: The 'Promiscuous Mode' check-box in the 'Capture Options' window was not saved to the configuration file.
Förändringar v1.31 -> v1.35
- Added option to save and load the entire configuration of WebSiteSniffer ('Save Configuration' and 'Load Configuration' under the File menu).
Förändringar v1.30 -> v1.31
- Fixed the flickering problem on Windows 7.
Förändringar v1.27 -> v1.30
- Added 'Load Capture File' option, which allows you to load a capture file created by WinPcap/Wireshark (Requires the WinPcap driver) or a capture file created by Microsoft Network Monitor driver (Requires the Network Monitor driver 3.x). When you use this option, WebSiteSniffer will analyze the packets stored inside the capture file, and then it'll extract all Web site files according to the current 'Capture Options', exactly like it's done with a live capture.
Förändringar v1.25 -> v1.26
- Fixed bug: When opening the 'Capture Options' dialog-box after Network Monitor Driver 3.x was previously selected, WebSiteSniffer switched back to Raw Sockets mode.
Förändringar v1.20 -> v1.25
- Added option to specify domains/host names to skip (comma-delimited list)
Förändringar v1.15 -> v1.20
- Added option to download only files from the domains/host names you choose (comma-delimited list)
Förändringar v1.11 -> v1.15
- Added new option: Set the modified time of the downloaded files according to the modified time on the Web server.
Förändringar v1.10 -> v1.11
- Fixed the accelerator key of 'Stop Capture' (F6)
Förändringar v1.06 -> v1.10
- Added 'Start As Hidden' option. When this option and 'Put Icon On Tray' option are turned on, the main window of WebSiteSniffer will be invisible on start.