Förändringar v5.0 beta1 -> v5.0 Beta 2
- New: Support casting to remote Chromecasts (requires *.subsonic.org address)
- New: Added video bitrate selector.
- New: Make DLNA media server name configurable.
- New: Updated Czech translation, courtesy of Trottel.
- New: Enable compression for XML, JSON and JSONP in the REST API
- New: Set X-Content-Duration to support opus encoding.
- Bugfix: Fixed problem with whole tab being sent to Chromecast rather than just the video.
- Bugfix: Access-Control-Allow-Origin header sometimes missing in REST responses.
- Bugfix: Fix DLNA recursion bug.
- Bugfix: Fixed mixed content errors when changing cover art, and using https (courtesy of daneren2005)
- Bugfix: Fixed errors on certain podcast feeds where they were being incorrectly labeled as video files (courtesy of daneren2005)
- Bugfix: Updated ffmpeg commands to fix some transcoding issues.
- Bugfix: Fixed bug in REST method changePassword
- Bugfix: Avoid creating duplicate players when switching from Chromecast to local.
Förändringar v4.9 beta 3 -> v4.9 beta 4
- New: Support playlist sharing on Facebook etc.
- New: Added "Play next" button to playlist view.
- New: Added "Play all" to starred songs.
- New: Added "Save as playlist" to starred songs.
- New: Show cover art for starred albums.
- New: Show album/song count in genre list.
- New: When playing a song from a playlist, queue other songs in that playlist.
- New: When clicking the play icon for a song, add whole album to play queue.
- New: Clicking on album thumb in "Now playing" now opens album page.
- New: Cache generated album art.
- Bugfix: Don't create zip file when downloading a single song.
- Bugfix: Show cover art in the right order.
- Bugfix: Hande genres names with special characters (e.g., "R&B").
- Bugfix: Fixed character encoding problems in some translations.
- Bugfix: Use locale-specific names for automatically created playlists.
- REST: Added album/song count in getGenres.