Förändringar v1.0.0 -> v1.0.1
- A few fixes and some basic MP4 container scene change support.
- Add scene change support for MP4 container by using synchronisation points.
- Fix loading of big files in text pipe. (Reported by Anani A. and Radioxoma)
- Fix text pipe colorization to at least work consistently for the last added subtitle.
- Try to fix form display when screen is not using 100% dpi. (Reported by Sabrina H. and mlgr)
- More error checking to avoid crash when rendering a media file
Förändringar v0.9.22 -> v1.0.0
- Implemented feature request #2998396 : Open most recent project on startup
- Fixed bug #2988478 : Display problem with “Translate” dialog this dialog is now re-sizable and should display correctly.
- Fixed shortcut overwrite problem when loading preset
- Fixed bug #2970734 : Double click on stop time change the next subtitle.
- Fixed unicode option change : auto save project
- Fixed undo delete action : mark project as dirty
- Fixed translate dialog : now use “translate all subtitles” when there is no VO file
- Fixed VO file loading : always clear current VO file before trying to load new VO file which can be empty
- Added jsplugin function VSSCore.GetTextSelectionStart() : Return the position of the first selected character in the text.
- Added jsplugin function VSSCore.GetTextSelectionLength() : Return the number of characters that are selected.
- Added jsplugin function VSSCore.GetAudioCursorPosition() : Return the position of the yellow audio cursor in ms.
- Fixed spell checking handling of typographic characters (non-breaking spaces, quotes, dashes, apostrophe …) (patch by spirit)
- Fixed SSA/ASS export : make sure there is a default style when saving as SSA or ASS format. (reported by spirit)
- Added *.FLV to the open video file dialog filter.
- Improved GUI splitter display (based on code by Anders Melander)
- Added a check for AVI file with lots of key frame (if >=100 consecutive KF then disable scene change display)
- Fixed some possible crash when no adequate splitter can be found
Förändringar v0.9.21 -> v0.9.22
- Added translate dialog with new options to create translation template.
- Added CSV format output
- Added ESC key to close the WAV Extraction dialog
- Fixed auto close wavextractfrom on successful extraction
- Fixed project subtitle format modification
- Fixed VO display when changing VO filename in the project property dialog (kickaha)
- Fixed a ffdshow compatibility problem leading to a crash on audio extraction
- Fixed JSAction shortcut regression : configuration was impossible
- Fixed header color problem with some Windows color scheme
Förändringar v0.9.20 -> v0.9.21
- Added support to hide any column
- Added hopefully better column size handling
- Added configurable hotkey for Reload
- Added support to close dialog box with Escape key when possible (shortcut not already use for something else)
- Added support for vertical zoom up to 800%
- Fixed preferences dialog close delay
- Fixed project modification flag when loading presets
- Fixed usage of user filename in Translate dialog
- Fixed a silent crash when zooming with mouse wheel
- Fixed crash when doing file association without registry write access, a check is now done and an error message is displayed.
Förändringar v0.9.19 -> v0.9.20
- Added VO display on waveform
- Added new menu to create translation template : File>Translate
- Split at cursor now puts all the blank at left of the cursor instead of 50/50
- Added a builtin crash reporter
- Fixed Unicode support for SSA/ASS
- Fixed waveform disappearance when changing subtitle file
- Fixed plugins parameters edition on double click
Förändringar v0.9.18 -> v0.9.19
- Translation mode (Contribution by kickaha)
- Reworked project handling so only the subtitle file is required in projects (video or audio is now optional)
- Added View>Show/Hide subtitles menu item to show or add subtitles on video (Contribution by kickaha)
- Added search support in the text pipe, you must put the text cursor in it before opening the find dialog (Contribution by kickaha)
- Added load support for timing stripped .SRT file in the text pipe (Contribution by kickaha)
- Added save support for timing-only .SRT, text is stripped (Contribution by kickaha)
- Added columns size and default dictionnary in saved preferences (Contribution by kickaha)
- Fixed several bug related to extension handling in backup mode or with unsupported extensions (Contribution by kickaha)
- Fixed some project preferences were not immediately saved and could be lost: text pipe filename, dictionary (Contribution by kickaha)
Förändringar v0.9.17 -> v0.9.18
- You can now copy/paste subtitles from 2 VSS instances or from a text editor (SSA support is limited, you need to copy the full [Event] section)
- Double clicking on a subtitle start time or stop time, now fix overlapping and try to improve the reading speed.
- The ”Insert text file” menu is renamed in ”Insert file…” and can now also be used to insert the content of an .SRT file.
- Added copy/paste support (Ctrl+C/Ctrl+V in subtitles list or Paste here in audio waveform)
- Big speed improvement on fix error (Contribution by Spirit)
- Added insert scene change
- Added insert .SRT file content : Edit>Insert file…
- Fix spell checking when replacing automatically more than one item in a same subtitle
- Fix status bar display again
- Fix cancel in confirmation dialog when opening a new project
- Fix audio extraction from some .mov files
Förändringar v0.9.15 -> v0.9.17
- Spell checker : Edit>Spell check
- Silent zones detection : View>Show silent zones
- Improved presets loading and now presets are set per project
- Too short and too long plugin now handle parameter as time and reading speed (RS)
- Use native look hint window
- Fix crash when deleting subtitle in middle of a search
- Fix undo bug in subtitle edit field
- Fix wav normalization
- Fix quick stats plugin (“Fast, acceptable” was missing)
- Fix some unicode bug on none ASCII OS version (Thanks to Tonchan for the bug report)
- UPDATE : Version 0.9.16 was saving corrupted files, it's been replaced by 0.9.17 with same functionality.